SNCF – Paris Austerlitz train station
The Paris-Austerlitz train station is one of 6 big terminal train stations in Paris. It is located on the left bank of the Seine in the 13th arrondissement. While the station has been under deep renovation since 2011, multiplying traveler information displays is essential to make crossing the station easy for everyone.
CUSTOMER CHALLENGES AND ISSUES :
- a trainstation in complete renovation with constant constructions leading to changing needs
- a very constrained environment, exposed to draught and dust from the construction
- the need of a graphic creation of a touch-screen wayfinding app to facilitate orientation within the construction areas.
- 36 outdoor 46″ TFT NAT monitors
- 8 indoor 55″ IC monitors
- 2 interactive 32″ indoor terminals
FWI software for the wayfinding application and on the monitors dedicated to construction related information.